Blogger boogers

Thursday, October 02, 2003

Impending...

Jeanelle is coming in today from Florida. I haven't seen her for nearly a year. It's pretty weird, too. I mean, we still talk on the phone several times a week, even nearly daily at times (800 numbers are nice) but we haven't seen each other for a year. She tells me she's dropped weight; I've dropped about 30 pounds in the last 4 months or so. It'll be interesting.

Then there's the whole divorce thing to add to the weirdness. I know it has to be done but it isn't really something I'm looking forward to. The paperwork is easy enough, since there's no contention between us over property and no kids. It's just a matter of signing papers. Tragic.

We're taking Michael to Cedar Point on Saturday and on Sunday we're going to go to Hillsdale to Jimmy's house and have a birthday party for him. I'm getting him the new Microsoft Flight Simulator 2004. Funny thing about it -- it's advertised as a "Centennial of Flight" edition, yet is MFS 2004. The centennial of flight is December 17, 2003. I suppose it's nitpicking but people today are so unaware of history as it is that I like to see it correctly represented.

Cedar Point should be interesting, since it's only supposed to get up to 55 on Saturday and Michael doesn't tolerate cold all that well... He's going to be a skinny popsicle when we finish up.

Yup.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home