Blogger boogers

Tuesday, September 16, 2003

So tired. Stupid Monday Night Football. Why does it have to start at 9pm?? Why can't it start at 8pm? That hour would make a world of difference. I know they want to have it start late so the West-Coasties have time to get home/to the bar after work.

Would it be so hard to have it on a one hour tape delay, though? I mean, they did it for the Olympics, and it's likely that the people watching the game wouldn't cheat. But even if they did cheat, so what? That's their problem.

Yep. One hour tape delay to the west coast. Let the 2/3 of the American population who doesn't live there get to bed at a reasonable hour. Last night's game went into OT (A shitty team like the Cowgirls forcing OT. Imagine.) and it was already a longish game. I didn't leave Mitch's place until a little after 1am. I got home, checked my email -- I'm obsessive that way, and went to bed at 1:30. Then got up at 6am. Nope. Not tired at all. Not me. If ABC would dictate that these games start at 8pm EST, I would have been in bed at 12:30. That extra hour can make all of the difference.

To top it off, the damn Cowgirls won it. WITHOUT A SINGLE TOUCHDOWN. *SEVEN* damn field goals. What kind of a team only makes field goals?? The Cowgirls do, I guess.

OK, I'm done now. I need coffee.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home