Blogger boogers

Thursday, October 31, 2002

Halloween. The second most commercialized "holiday" of the year. People crawl out from under everything to get dressed up. I never really understood it. Which is why I'm going out this year as a cynical and curmudgeonly system administrator who dreams of telling his users to stick it in their PCI slot. (If you're not a sys admin, trust me; that one's a hoot.)

Then there's my friend, Eric. He's an interesting guy. For very complex values of interesting. We worked together for a while at a network operations center. Eric was midnights, I was day side. We didn't see much of each other when we first started working there and he got some bad advice about me implying I wasn't someone he wanted to associate with. Ironically, the person he got the advice from was actually someone that no one wants to associate with. Anyway, Eric and I discovered we had all sorts of interesting aspects of life and personality in common and have become pretty good friends.

Anyway, he made a comment with a vaguely boogerish tone to me today on ICQ that I wanted to share:

Eric (2:29 PM) :
It's all green and slimey and at body temperature, waiting for you.


Eric is gaining a reputation for being quoted in blogs, it would appear.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home