Blogger boogers

Wednesday, October 27, 2004

ABCs of DinosaurBob

Feel free to rip it off, as I did from Eric.

A - Age: 39
B - Best feature: Sense of humor, usually about the absurd.
C - Car I first owned: 1968 Mercury Cougar. 289 cubes under the hood with a Holley 1600 cfm double pumper 4bbl carb sitting an an Edelbrock Hi-Rise manifold and a performance cam and crank. Named Chitty-Chitty Bang-Bang due to the occasional backfiring problem.
D - Depeche Mode song: Master and Servant or Blue Dress
E - Easiest person to talk to: Typically Riffalike or sandy.
F - Farthest from home that I've traveled: Which is further: Las Vegas, or Phoenix?
G - Gummy Bears or Gummy Worms: Either.
H - (Real) hair color: Dark brown with increasing amounts of grey, especially in the beard.
I - Instruments: Trombone.
J - Jellybean flavor: Yellow and orange. If they’re Jelly Bellies, then the butter-flavored popcorn.
K - Kids: One stepson, Michael, 14.
L - Longest car ride ever: In one sitting: New Symrna Beach, FL; Overall: Phoenix, AZ.
M - Mum's name: Margaret Jane
N - Name that was almost given to me: Andrew Robert.
O - Oldest living relative: Aunt Elsie, 80-something.
P - Phobia[s]: Heights.
Q - Favorite Quote: "Never tell people how to do things. Tell them what to do and they will surprise you with their ingenuity." – General George S. Patton, Jr.
R - Reason to smile: New house. (Also reason to curl up into a fetal position in sheer terror)
S - Song I sang last: Englishman in New York, by Sting.
T - Time I wake up: 0540 during the week, whenever on weekends.
U - Unknown fact about me: I’m a neat-freak when it comes to eating.
V - Vegetable I hate: Asparagus. I have the gene that lets me smell it in urine. I like the taste but hate the smell.
W - Worst habit: Messy.
X - X-rays I've had: Chest, spine, teeth, foot. Probably more. Plus upper g.i, and a PET scan.
Y - Yummy food: Beef. Done rare to medium rare.
Z - Zodiac sign: Virgo.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home